Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming Ross Ragland's Rendition of Miracle on 34th Street
Exclamation 
I talked with Kathleen Adams and Mark McCreary (or however his name is spelt, I am awful at spelling), the director of Miracle on 34th Street and the director of the Ragland respectively, and they would be thrilled if we film Miracle on 34th Street for sale. Mark said we should charge $10 over $8 because people will buy it at that price, especially the parents.

Now we just need people to operate the cameras. I want Kegan involved because he has the same, or at least a very similar, camera to what I have, so he would know how to operate the cameras. I am thinking we would want at least one static shot depicting the entire stage so who ever edits can have something to fall back on. I would be willing to edit, although I plan on audition for Linkville's next production, so I may not be able to. I know Matt can edit it, too, so, if he does not mind and if I cannot edit, he could tackle the editing. Would you be up for doing that, Matt?

The play is scheduled to be December 13th through 16th with performances at 7:30 on the 13th (Thursday), 14th (Friday), and 15th (Saturday) and 2:00 on the 16th (the Packers visit the Bears). I would like all people interested who work to make an effort to have at least one of those nights open to do the filming.
Ban reason: Continued bashing of others only hinders you. Please just make films! (Permanent)

Messages In This Thread
Filming Ross Ragland's Rendition of Miracle on 34th Street - by Jason_Boese - 10-23-2012, 08:09 PM