Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming of 'Footloose' at the Ragland
This is the first project of it's kind for the "Proposed Projects" but Wayne has informed me Chip Massie (the director) is interested in finding someone to film the performance(s) of 'Footloose' running this weekend and next.

This is a great opportunity for KFMG to get some filming experience as easy as just being there to capture it. All the other work is done courtesy of the RRT production. Smile It would give us some exposure, make great contact with another local arts group and possibly lead to future projects with the Ragland or others, which could bring income into KFMG. This is fundraising and promotion rolled into one and handed on a platter to us.

Jason has already expressed interest and could at least use an assistant (Matt? Cliff?). Unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend and am stretched thin right now, but I will see what I can do about being available for next weekend's performances as I wanted to see it and support Wayne anyway. This is something which should be shot over several performances in order to get a variety of performances and footage for a solid edit. I should be able to make at least 1 performance, possibly 2 or 3 to assist.

Wayne, can you chime in and tell Jason and the rest of us how we should contact Chip Massie and get this thing underway?

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com

Messages In This Thread
Filming of 'Footloose' at the Ragland - by Art and Structure - 08-07-2012, 07:42 PM