Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case of the Paranormal Happenings
A horror comedy of the sequel to "Just Another Parody" which wasn't a parody at all, filmed in Fairfield California 6 years previously.

A young woman is drawn into the paranormal world after her friend tried to make a potion to make people disappear. She has fought many interesting creatures on her journey but she is now brought to Klamath Falls by an old family friend. People start disappearing, but not for the same reasons as before.

This short film has begun production and has filmed a few scenes. In the upcoming week, filming shall be completed and we will begin editing.

The project will feature a few members of the KFMG and we are excited to get it finished. As this is a horror comedy, there is some violence and language (may be dubbed over for a milder version) that may not be suitable for all audiences.
"If the road is easy, you are likely going the wrong way".
-Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
This thread has been moved to "Proposed Projects" as it is a proposal until in actual development for production.

KFMG Admin
It is in production though. I've filmed a couple of scenes already
-Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
Apologies. I didn't read carefully. Moving it back. Smile

KFMG Admin
Here is a teaser trailer! Warning: Content is unrated.

-Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
Remember if you have any interest/ambition in submitting it to a festival, ours or otherwise, you can't use music you don't have the rights to. It's a habit we all need to break.

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com
I already know this. I found it on a public domain website and I e-mailed the artist to make sure which they have yet to respond. I even inquired about obtaining the licensing if it was incorrectly put on the public domain website.
-Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
Great! Just checking. I know the music on Jason's recent Sewer Stench Slaughterer isn't public domain, so I am just reminding everyone. I think both Sewer Stench Slaughterer and Playing War the Third are good films...but both are using commercial music. Glad you're on top of it.

Jesse Widener
I try to be as independent as possible. I wouldn't want to have to worry about the legalities of what I've made and just be proud of what I've done. I'm just anxious to finish this and get it out there...though I'm sure it won't be for everyone. I'm also hoping to see some people step up and do some feature length films. We need to establish ourselves in more than short films, though they are fun to make.
-Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
I look forward to seeing it when you are done. How long is it going to be? Who all is involved with it?

Jesse Widener