Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies Say Hella
So I've mentioned the George A. Romero film contest some buddies and I entered back in like 08 or something like that... I thought since you guys are posting your stuff I should at least show what I've done.

I am aware that the acting is horrible. It was directed by my good friend Ryan Ragan and he also shot it and edited it... I just cowrote and acted (not claiming to be an actor either).

there is cursing, blood and zombie killing...
just throwing that out there.

Enjoy.

ZOMBIES SAY HELLA!!!

I really plan on taking the mistakes and errors we used making this film 4 years ago and making something that can stand up and people notice.
Those are some of the fastest credits I've ever seen.

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com
lol the competition had to be at or UNDER 3 mins... the credits were pointless really and in retrospect i wish the director and myself didn't even put it in lol
I like it! A cool premise, well put together.
It wouldn't hurt to have zombies that are bigger than the victims, visually.
If you consider doing this one again let me know Mike, I'd like to play.
First, I am not big on zombie films. Both serious and parody wise. That said, the idea and energy were good, but the execution was not up to snuff. If you want to remake it with the group, I would be more than happy to help out either as an actor or crew member or both. Keep us posted. I am sure the group would love to do a short zombie film.
Ban reason: Continued bashing of others only hinders you. Please just make films! (Permanent)
Abraham Lincoln versus Zombies was a surprisingly entertaining low-budget flick.

Jesse Widener
Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter. There is Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, though.
Ban reason: Continued bashing of others only hinders you. Please just make films! (Permanent)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lin...s._Zombies

Jesse Widener
I stand corrected. I did not know there was such a thing.
Thread split and spun off to a new project thread here:

http://klamathfilm.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=150

KFMG Admin