Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming Ross Ragland's Rendition of Miracle on 34th Street
I have seen a good chunk of the edit and it is coming along well. We are on target to deliver DVDs next week.

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com
The majority of the editing is finished. All that are a few corrections on the second half and DVD's will be ready to burn. Also for anyone who's interested in this sort of thing, here are two screenshots of my editing work area. These images are taken from a backup that was saved before I did any audio leveling. Also I've cut down most of the project down to three tracks, earlier on I was using a lot more and this would have looked a lot more complex/messy.

Whole Project
Smaller section
I met with Matt last night. The edit is complete and we did a test burn on dual layer disc which appeared to work fine. There was one element to correct and we are just waiting for the new disc image so I can burn and duplicate.

Jesse Widener
Okay, sounds good. If I had money, I would be all over getting a DVD, but I am broke Sad... It is good to know the project is coming together.
Ban reason: Continued bashing of others only hinders you. Please just make films! (Permanent)
Understood. The Group will have a copy for our archives (I need to set aside a Footloose one as well), so you will still have free access to view it.

Thank you again for the use of your camera. We are always in a bind without it, though we should have multiple cameras now for the next round.

Jesse Widener
Okay, cool.

Yeah, no problem. That would be good, getting multiple cameras for the next one, provided I do not move between now and then. Of course, the group may have a camera by then, so that should help out.
Ban reason: Continued bashing of others only hinders you. Please just make films! (Permanent)
The DVDs were delivered to the Ragland today. We received payment for 3 more of the preorders and payment for 8 more preorders should be coming soon. I already produced enough discs to cover them, though our 50pk is now used up, so any issues, additional orders or being short will likely result in having to purchase more discs.

Jesse Widener