Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filming of 'Footloose' at the Ragland
Yes, I believe I have enough materials to make up a few more. I might be able to do so late this afternoon after 4pm and get them to you if you'd like. I take it you watched it and enjoyed? Smile

And as an update to everyone, the remainder of the DVDs are burned/packaged and will be taken to the Chamber of Commerce after 4pm today.

Jesse Widener
Art and Structure design studio - www.artandstructure.com
I have an audition at 7 pm this evening. Can I stop by your place around 6:30 to pick up 2 copies, or would another time be better?
6:30 should be fine.

I dropped the rest off at the Chamber of Commerce and spoke briefly with Chip. He said he watched the first part of it and was very happy with it.

Jesse Widener
I followed up with Chip today. He said most of the DVDs have been distributed. There are a few unclaimed but he will be contacting those who haven't picked theirs up yet. Response has been positive.

Chip said he's been able to watch part of it, but not all. He is happy with the production...says it's a good product and will try to write up a feedback response in a few weeks when he's seen it all.

Jesse Widener
I won't be able to make it to the showing of the DVD at your place on the 5th, could I borrow a copy sometime?
Yes, though you will miss me pointing out some editing trickery.

Jesse Widener
I'd come but it's my Dad's birthday.
Not a problem. I will get a disc to you when I can.

Jesse Widener
I heard back from Chip Massie regarding his impression of the Footloose DVD.

Chip says it was an excellent job, edited very well done, and he felt the energy of the live show was captured equally well.

Jesse Widener